Monday, April 5, 2010

Moshling Seed Combinations!

Please Remember:
You cannot  get Moshlings with Rox Flowers.
Colours are important!
Moshlings with an asterisk (*) before it's name are for Moshi Members only.
"/" means "or"







Spookies:












Birdies:












  • 013 Dj Quack (duck) any Dragon + any Moon + any Star
  • 065 Tiki (toucan aka the fruit loops bird) Red/Purple Star + Pink Love + Red Love
  • 071 Peppy Penguin (penguin) Blue Moon + Yellow Magic + Red Moon /OR/ Black Moon + Purple Moon + Yellow Magic
  • 074 Prof. Purplex (owl) Red/Blue/Yellow Dragon + Pink Love + Yellow Moon
Kitties:












  • 003 Gingersnap (beat up cat) any Magic + any Love + any Pepper
  • 020 Purdy (pink fluffy cat) any Dragon + any Moon + any Dragon
  • 030 Lady Meowford (white cat) Blue Moon + Pink Moon + Yellow/Purple Star/Black Star /OR/ Yellow Moon, Blue Moon, Blue Star /OR/ Blue Moon + Blue Moon + Purple Star
  • 077 Waldo (nerdy cat) Pink Love + Purple/Black Dragon + Red Star
















Foodies:












  • *052 Coolio (icecream) Pink Apple + Yellow Star + Black Love
  • 059 Hansel (gingerbread man) Blue/Purple Dragon + Black Magic + Black Moon
  • 088 Oddie (sprinkled doughnut) Yellow Star + Black Star + Purple Star
  • *091 Cutie Pie (cup cake) Pink Star + Purple Daisy + Blue Dragon

Ninjas:


  • 002 Chop Chop (ninja monkey) any 3 Dragons
  • 039 Shelby (turtle) Blue Dragon + Black Dragon + Yellow/Blue/Purple Magic
  • 047 Sooki-Yaki (ninja cat) Purple Pepper + Red Magic + Yellow Magic /OR/ Red Magic + Yellow/Purple Magic + Black Pepper
  • 082 General Fuzukie (warrior) Yellow Love + Purple Star + Red Pepper









Ponies:


  • 024 Angel (unicorn/pegasus) any Magic + any Pepper + any Pepper
  • *048 Priscilla (horse with a tiara) Yellow Apple + Red Moon + Blue Moon
  • 056 Mr. Snoodle (elephant) Yellow Dragon + Purple Pepper + Yellow Pepper
  • 079 Gigi (unicorn) Blue Pepper + Red Moon + Yellow Pepper









Fishies:


  • 018 Stanley (seahorse) any 2 Love + any 1 Dragon
  • 043 Blurp (blowfish) Purple Moon + Pink Love + Black Love/Blue Moon
  • 053 Fumble (starfish) Red/Purple Star + Yellow love + Yellow Magic
  • 072 Cali (mermaid) Blue Love + Pink/Purple Magic + Yellow Love









Dinos:


  • 010 Snookums (dinosaur) any 3 Star
  • 040 Doris (rhinosaurus) any 3 Moons (except blue)
  • 050 Pooky (dinosaur) Red Moon + Purple Magic + Red Magic
  • 083 Gurgle (dragon) Red Dragon + Yellow Magic + Purple Love









Beasties:


  • *023 Humphrey (hippo) any Daisy + any Magic + any Pepper
  • *073 Jeepers (tiger) Pink Love Berries + Red/ Pink Daisy + Blue Apple /OR/ Black Love+ Red/Pink Daisy+ Blue Apple
  • *078 Burnie (dragon) Red Apple + Red Apple + Blue Daisy
  • *087 ShiShi (panda) Black Daisy + Yellow Pepper + Red Dragon









Fluffies:


  • 034 Dipsy (cloud) Red/Pink/Blue Moon + Yellow Moon + Yellow Love
  • 054 Flumpy (pluff) Black Moon + Red Magic + Purple/Red Star
  • *057 Honey (rabbit) Red/Blue Magic + Yellow Love + Blue Apple
  • *100 IGGY (purple loading guy) Purple Daisy + Purple Daisy + Black Moon









Worldies:


  • *028 Rocky (rock guy) any Pepper + any Love + Pink Daisy
  • 061 Liberty (statue of liberty) Black Love + Red Love + any Love
  • *079 Cleo (pyrimd) Blue Daisy + Pink Daisy + Yellow Apple
  • *097 Mini Ben (clock) 3 Black Apples


















Puppies:
  • 007 Fifi (poodle) any Pepper + any Magic + any Dragon
  • *038 McNulty (brown puppy) any 2 Apples + Purple Star
  • *055 White Fang (husky) Red Moon + Pink/Blue Daisy + Red Magic
  • *084 Scamp (puppy wearing a frog hat) Black Apple + Blue Moon + Pink Dragon






  • 008 Squidge (flying fluffy bat) any Star + any Pepper + any Dragon
  • 027 Kissy (baby ghost) Black/Red Star + Purple Star + Yellow Magic /OR/ Purple Star + Blue/Yellow Star + Red/Purple/Yellow/Black Magic
  • 060 Ecto (ghost) Red Love + Black Love + Pink/Yellow/Blue Pepper
  • 089 Big Bad Bill (voodoo guy) Yellow Love + Black Star + Blue Star

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyh i love this proces so far ive gotten sqidge and humpry and now trying to get librety thx for all ov your help!

Violet

Anonymous said...

hey great site
just telling u, u forgot to do a * for Scamp (the puppy) cos it has daisies and apples :)

imkrissi said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

cooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! your file has a video game in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my name is wding but i'm not a member:(

Anonymous said...

hey ur website is so cool.
my fav moshling is scamp.
Can you plz add me. my account name is candydream101.

Anonymous said...

i luv your website its so cool.
my fav moshling is ecto.
can u add me plz. my moshi name is jdx6963.
thanksxx

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yes!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooo much for these hints!!! :)

Natalia said...

Thanks for the help! I'm going to add you! My username is ngarciafam11...

Unknown said...

I Love this One becuse it have at the Dogs and stuff to getter and It was Really Easy to Find The Code For White Fang so Thank You :)
- Sarah
IF You Wanna Add Me On Moshi Monsters Im User SarahJFaithD ok thanks Again

Anonymous said...

How do you get the other moons,the loves,the other peppers and the magics?

fr said...

ehngpmvg ygwu 90/gych5t4 45vgtrect trtcgtrgfrfgc

Anonymous said...

wow youve got the whole lot!

Anonymous said...

thanks i can't wait to get scamp

Anonymous said...

I really like hony but my mom says you can not be a member.........Thanks a bunch!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the hints they help me sooo muck. :-p

Anonymous said...

Hi, you site is really helpful, I've got Purdy so far, and I'm trying to get Sooki Yaki. If you want to add me, you can add me as choochootrain9.

Thanks so much, ChuckGoBoom

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say you could also get flumpy with a black star, thats what i got him with

ski said...

hey i tried getting peppy with the second combination but it didn't work. :/ i have black moon, purple moon, and yellow magic.

Anonymous said...

thx so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much this has helped me but the hint for Doris is wrong. It did not work.

Anonymous said...

hey every1 wats up?? lol

Anonymous said...

best site ever my friend name on mm is khaiho

Anonymous said...

thanx.ur site ius the best.if u anyone wants to add me my username is rockkitty123

Anonymous said...

These hints helped me get flumpy! Thank you. I am a member so can you add me. My user name is meg11vp.

Anonymous said...

These hints rock!!But collio is wrong it says pink apple when it is any apple....

Anonymous said...

i already have coolio! the code is black love pink apple and any star actually

Anonymous said...

Heyya.x People add me! Im a member and my user name is meah567 and kaya_xx I love the moshling cali shes the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it I just got Oddie!! Sooo helpful!

Anonymous said...

hi could u plzzz add me i lov thz website lol my name is on moshi monsters, my name is stephyy873 and yes it is with two y's lol

hayden said...

its awsome thx ive been on this website so long ive got mini ben lilibrity and rockey add me my name is rockhopper202 whats your name

Anonymous said...

just got mcnulty and now i'm gonna get liberty
thanks.
p.s could u add me my name is violatchi on moshi monsters

Anonymous said...

The seed combo for General Funzuki is wrong

Anonymous said...

thx u so much its so helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

now you just need the secrets! Good luck from weirdbluegrapefruit

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooh
thank you so much but what are the secrets moshilings

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the hints !

Anonymous said...

do you know how to get the moshling the one that looks like a rox ?

michelle said...

thanx this helps soooo much i am planting jeepers but i am planting to get all 64 moshlings..... if anyone wants to add mee my username is maltesechic

Anonymous said...

Thanks sooo much! I have squidge bcuz of u! My fav moshling is scamp but i'm not a member sadly. :(

Anonymous said...

This is the best site for moshling combinations!
Add me I am a member!
I am vickyvalentine14

Thanks for ur help!

Anonymous said...

Great Site! Thankks! My name is Bella1910 on moshi. Please adddddd meee!

Auschick18 said...

Thanks!!
I have 4 accounts and i got all my moshlings from here :)
Thanks!! btw, can u add me?
my name is auschick18 :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, my favorite moshling is Oddie and I didn't know how to get him.
Add me smurfbird3

Anonymous said...

wow thanks now ii have gingersnap,stanly,and chomp chomp add me kaitieladybug4

esme_654 said...

Thank You Soo Much I Now Have A Really Cool Moshling

Anonymous said...

i just entered some of my seeds. lets hope it works man.

Anonymous said...

my fav moshling is white fang but i m not a member :(. well u help me get another one.

Anonymous said...

cool but the code for boomer code!!!! is: vk8y37d
they stock untill last so and the code for roxy is: hobbididance they stock until last 2 from the codes you wil get the radiant roxe rose seed en the shrilberry seed put one of the 2 seeds in your garden with another 2 seeds thausend care wich so have a great day and if you want blingo add me i am xXfoxerXx

Anonymous said...

awesome but wheres the spookies?

Anonymous said...

never mind

Anonymous said...

your about the only website that has the coret comb for mini ben

tiana said...

mine is spooky

Anonymous said...

There are three codes on Moshi Secrets, but they've all expired... CHILLYLEO (frozen-forget-me-not.)
MAGICHAT100 (pocus pods)
and NIPPERBOT (robo dendron) please add me i am
Tingaling308010.

Anonymous said...

I just found out about a new moshling named micro dave and he is a microwave!

Anonymous said...

wow great thanks

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Moshi Hints